White Castle Roofing is currently looking for a responsible Superintendent who will perform a wide range of functions in order to assist with projects out in the field. The responsibility of a Superintendent is to lead and manage projects from the start of a project to the completion, work with project managers, manage and track materials, and create great client impressions. Here are the different types of superintendents we have:
Commercial Superintendent: Experience working with EPDM and TPO is preferred.
Residential Superintendent: Prior steep slope roof experience preferred.
Metal Superintendent: (Lincoln only) Experience working with metal on steep slope and flat roofs, as well as metal wall panels.
Gutters Superintendent: Be knowledgeable in seamless gutters on new and existing homes and buildings.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES:
- Have understanding of roof assembly and installation methods
- Good construction experience preferred
- Able to ensure safe work practices and OSHA compliance on jobsites
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly organized
- Fluent in Spanish, preferred
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Drivers License and clean driving record
- Associate’s Degree Preferred
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Good attitude and those who will live out our core values of Safety, Trust, and Hustle
- Able to communicate well with others
- Be able to climb a ladder