The Siding, Fascia, Soffit Specialist responsibility is to inspect, estimate, monitor and repairs. It is their duty to be the point of contact and actively listen and communicate with homeowners. Using critical thinking to identify the proper plan of action. Must be able to work independently.
- Ensure worksite safety and adjust as needed
- Good attendance, punctuality & reliability
- Diagnosing problem areas on roofs and their penetration points
- Flat roofing experience – preferred
- Ability to give direction to a roofing crew if replacement is needed
- Knowledgeable with multiple roofs such as TPO, Shingle, Metal, tar and gravel
- Point of contact and working directly with customers
- Documentation of work with notes, photos, emails and phone calls
- Reports to the Director of Operations and follow the directives of said manager
- Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to work independently
- Those who will live out our core values of Community, Hustle, Respect, Integrity, Safety, and Trust
- At least 2 years experience
- High School Diploma