The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and supervising all stages of the roofing installations and repairs for commercial and/or residential projects. This individual will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform detailed analysis of assigned project(s)
- Complete submittals, shop drawings, warranty information, and other pre-construction documents.
- On job site supervision
- Collaborate and communicate with all parties involved
- Review plans and specifications
- Conduct site visits and property inspections
- Determine materials required and verify delivery schedules
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Have worked in similar field for at least 1 year
- Previous experience in Construction Management preferred
- Solid management skills
- Good attendance, punctuality & reliability
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Bilingual – preferred
- Positive attitude and those who will live out our core values of Hustle, Trust, and Safety
Join one of Lincoln’s most reputable roofing companies. We’ve been Lincoln’s roofing go-to for 35 years, and we just keep on growing! But one thing that’s been a constant is the commitment to providing an outstanding experience, and we’re looking for someone to help us keep delivering the royal service White Castle Roofing is known for.