White Castle Roofing is seeking a competitive, motivated, and goal oriented individual to join our team as a Roofing Specialist. We are a rapidly growing organization with great opportunities for motivated and hardworking professionals who have an interest in building a successful career at White Castle Roofing.
The Payroll Administrator will work under the direct supervision of the Accounting Manager and will focus on payroll processing and ensuring the accuracy of time sheets, wage changes and updates, and ensuring employees are paid accurately and on time.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but not limited to):
- Good attendance, punctuality & reliability*
- Technical Skills & Quality of Work
- Improve systems and procedures
- Tracking and entering of PTO.
- Processing payroll
- Manage invoices and tax payments.
- Ensure accuracy of payroll records, maintaining changes, updates, tax withholdings, benefits, etc.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Monthly reconciliation of credit cards
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
- Report to Nate Shaw, Accounting Manager and follow the directives of said manager
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Strong data entry skills
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Coachable, self-motivated, and a team player
- Attention to Detail a must
- Proficient in Quickbooks (preferred)
- Time Management
- Prefer past bookkeeping experience
- Those who will live out our core values of Community, Hustle, Respect, Integrity, Safety, and Trust
Education: Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Bookkeeping is preferred but not required as job experience may substitute for education.
Job Type: Full-time