The Foreman position will ensure safety procedures are followed, work is completed in a timely manner, and the integrity of workmanship is upheld. The Foreman is responsible for the crew in which they manage. The Foreman will organize the project from start of day to end. Must be physically capable of handling all aspects of the job. Here are the different types of foremen we have:
Commercial Foreman: Experience working with EPDM and TPO is preferred.
Residential Foreman: Prior steep slope roof experience preferred.
Metal Foreman: (Lincoln only) Experience with installation of metal on steep slope and flat roofs, as well as metal wall panels.
Gutters Foreman: Install and have knowledge of seamless gutters on new and existing homes and buildings.
- Experience running and managing crews
- Ability to operate basic hand tools and power tools
- maintain clean working area at all times
- Basic OHSA understanding
- Can assist with basic material installation
- Comply with all company safety procedures
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Drivers License and clean driving record
- Be a leader
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Good attitude and those who will live out our core values of Safety, Trust, and Hustle